The info submodule contains the utilities to get the world and player information for a given level.
Create a world and player based on a game level.
- level (int): The level number as indicated by the minigame.
- fn_path (str): The path to where the NadiaVM file will be written to. This excludes the file name itself.
- **kwargs (dict): Arbitrary keyword arguments.
- config_file (str): The path to the level configuration file, excluding the file name.
- exists (callable): The function to use, if not relying on the built-in
osmodule to determine whether the configuration file path is loadable.
- load (callable): The function to use, if not relying on the the built-in
openfunction to load the file object.